We're pleased to let you know that we've made some changes to our offering at Peccala.
New service for HNWI and Institutional investors
We have been listening to our clients who were asking for more flexible services tailored for their needs and wants. We realize that not all of our investors are looking to invest $50K or more — and that's okay!
So we've decided to launch a new service dedicated to High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) and Institutional investors on March 1st, 2023.
The investors that fall into this category are looking to either:
- Invest a minimum of $50K
- Invest through a corporate entity or a Trust, for instance.
Our goal is always to provide you with a great experience, from the moment you sign up for an account until the day you make your first investment with us.
Why the change?
Having a separate offering for professional and higher net-worth investors helps us attract different audiences to the platform, whilst continuing to be open to all. It also means we can effectively manage everyone's needs and maintain the expected level of service for all users.
What can you expect?
When investing over $50k with Peccala you will get:
- A dedicated relationship manager to get you onboarded, and to provide ongoing support
- A seamless 1-to-1 investment experience
- Dashboard showing the value of your investment in real-time, as well as regular updates on the performance of Peccala
- Ability to deposit and withdraw crypto from any exchange/crypto wallet
- Ability to open an account for your company / Trust
- Plus all the great benefits built into the Peccala platform: Active management with high-performance potential, no lock-in period, simple and fair fee structure
We also have a bespoke white label / custodial solutions available for institutions investing >$5m
If you want to know more or are interested in this service, you can already contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Change in Peccala's fee structure
Effective March 1st, 2023, we'll be raising the performance fee we charge on profits from 15% to 20%. This will be reflected in your Peccala app Dashboard as of March 1st.
Why the change?
There are 3 main reasons underlying this change:
- It is part of our efforts to ensure the long-term sustainability of Peccala and remain competitive in the current market
- It will enable us to keep investing in R&D and improving the trading technology
- It ensures we keep providing our users with the best possible service and support going forward
Here you can find a detailed explanation of when and how the performance is charged.
You can check out our FAQ section about fees here.
We’re incredibly grateful for your support over the last year, and we’re excited to be able to offer you the best possible service while continuing to grow and scale our business.
The Peccala Team